Healthy party food

It was my daughters last day of Kindy.  Now things have really changed, in the good old days you could bake a cake but no now you have to produce something with no sugar in it or something that could cause allergy.


Result: popcorn in cupcake holders with a grape on top secured with princess cupcake toppers and added some yummy scrumptious watermelon in the centre.  This really tested my creative spirits but I was impressed with the it in the end.


Here she is on her final day wearing one of the crowns I made a long time ago.

Comments

Unknown said…
Love it, looks fantastic.
This is a perfect cake idea since my daughter have allergy on sweets also. Care to share the recipe? It’s vastly appreciated.
sweet emmelie said…
Sorry for such a late reply, a seriously late reply! but all it is simply is air popped popcorn with a grape on a skewer balanced on/ poked through the popcorn (just those 2 ingredients). No fancy tricks! the kids loved them.

Popular Posts