My creative space:Just Playing Around



These are my pretty pink $4 roses I got from the super market.  I love the whole old fashioney look  about them.


Here's me playing on the computer by altering the exposure and all that.  I have no idea what I'm doing, just playing but I love the drama it adds to  the roses.


And here is a close up of the pretty table cloth I got off trade me for just $20!!!!  It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  It is all done completely by hand.  It must of taken this person months to make.  It's one of my most treasured things now.  I absolutely love it!

More creative spaces here.

P.S.  I haven't done any more on the other quilt.  I thought I would give myself a break from it and go back to it later with a clearer head.  My 5 year old didn't help me much either but we agreed the pink polka dot fabric is too much!

Comments

Craftysquirrel said…
I love the colours in your quilt. When I have had trouble deciding on fabric choice I have taken what I am sewing into the fabric shop. Then you can play around laying it on other fabrics as often then the "right" combination is easier to see. Look forward to seeing the finished quilt - good effort getting so much done in a short time.

Popular Posts